46 expert(s) found
Jack Calame WELLSITE SUPERVISOR Unconventional Horizontal Specialist H/Drilling, Completion, ERD, MPD,UBD, CRT, Mud Cap, CTU, TCP, Snub, W/O Swell Pkrs,Hyd Pkrs,Frac Stack Slotted Pkrs, Cemented Liners, Plug & Perf
Completion, Drilling, Facilities, Offshore & Subsea, Process Engineering, Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Project Management
Currently engaged in completion engineering consulting. Working with various oil and gas contract and consulting firms.
Currently in a full-time consulting role as a completions engineering advisor. Thirty-five years in the oil and gas industry with drilling and completions experience, specializing in hydraulic fracturing design as well as thirty years of shale gas unconventional completion experience. Fifteen years consulting experience for various oil and gas companies as an in-house project engineer.
Served on numerous multidiscipline drilling and completions teams as technical lead and project management.
Countless hours designing and facilitating hydraulic fracturing treatments, including field supervision and logistics. Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering from Texas A&M University.
Most recent projects have entailed working with new startups, E&P and expert witness consulting.
Involved in one form or another with horizontal drilling and completion engineering activities since 1999.
Experience includes hydraulic fracturing, cementing, acidizing and coiled tubing for oil and gas wells. Work experience includes Region, District and Field Engineering, contract consulting as well as R&D and software development. Numerous hours designing and implementing hydraulic fracturing and cement designs.
AWARD-WINNING COMPLETIONS AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL offers 35 years’ experience in Petroleum Engineering with major O&G operators, independents, and service companies. Extensive knowledge of Joint Ventures, Production Optimization, Production Engineering, new technology and equipment design. STELLAR CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATOR who works with diverse cross-functional teams in support of large-scale drilling operations. ENTHUSIASTIC PERFORMER who thrives when planning and executing operations on technically challenging projects and finding unconventional solutions and implementing cost-saving improvements. RESOURCEFUL AND ANALYTICAL ADVISOR to corporate clients across the globe who deploys exceptional consulting skills resulting in completion enhancements, optimized well productivity, and cost efficiency.
Horizontal and Multilateral Wells
Production Management and Analysis
Facility DesignWell Performance Modeling
Risk Management (HAZID/HAZOP)
Land and Shelf Operations
Joint Interest Operations
Superior Interpersonal Skills
Degreed Petroleum Engineer specializing in Drilling and Completion Engineering. Wide-ranging experience base including operations, complex well design, engineering supervision, and management. Exploration, Appraisal, Development, and Production. Deepwater, shelf, land. Domestic (US) and international.
Completion, Offshore & Subsea, Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Data Analytics
Diverse experience in petroleum engineering technology with sound foundation on reservoir and production engineering principles, working on conventional & unconventional reservoirs, onshore & offshore, US & international.
Recently graduated from Data Analytics program at The University of Texas, Austin.
Currently seeking full time work or contract project opportunities in the US.
- Oil and gas asset evaluation, field development plans, reservoir management, production surveillance.
- Technical due diligence for A&D quantifying NAV, NPV, ROR, CAPEX, OPEX and reserves.
- SEC reserves, petroleum economics, decline curves, rate transient analysis (RTA), type curves.
- Reservoir simulation, uncertainty analysis, pressure transient analysis (PTA), enhanced oil recovery EOR, IOR.
- Integrated production modeling for field optimization (IPM), multiphase flow, nodal analysis.
Unconventional Resources and Conventional Fields:
- Wolfcamp, Spraberry and Bone Spring in the Permian, Midland and Delaware Basins.
- Haynesville shale, Eagle Ford, Fayetteville shale in Arkoma Basin and Austin Chalk.
- Tight-gas sands at Paradox and Green River Basins, Mid-Continent Mississippi Lime, Niobrara in DJ Basin.
- Offshore continental shelf and deepwater fields across GOM. Offshore deepwater Brazil, Trinidad and West Africa.
- ARIES or PHDWin for decline curves and economics, Topaze or IHS Harmony for RTA.
- Eclipse, Petrel, Imex, GEM for reservoir simulation, MEPO or CMOST for history matching and uncertainty analysis.
- IPM-GAP for field production optimization and modeling, MBal, Prosper for material balance, nodal analysis.
- Field production and well data gathering from IHS, Wood Mackenzie, Oracle or other databases.
Applying the current technology for field exploration, appraisal, development and management, working with geoscientists, drilling, completion, production and facilities engineers, landman, managers and senior executives.
- Data Analytics and Visualization, Big Data, Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics.
- Data mining and exploration, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elastic Map Reduce, Hadoop.
- Spotfire for multivariate data analysis and visualization, RapidMiner for data mining, Tableau for data visualization.
- Graduated from the Data Analytics Program, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Professional Education.
- Programming using R, Python, SQL, Fortran, PVM multiprocessing interface.
- Development of commercial nodal analysis, production optimization and gas-lift optimization software.
- Development of reservoir simulation algorithms for integrated production modeling.
- Oil and gas data analysis, QC, data management using SQL in Oracle or MS Access.
My Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rafik-belhaouas-936b803/
Detail-oriented, versatile, and dynamic professional, offering extensive experience in oilfield pressure pumping, technical customer support, and field operations. Expert at driving efforts to improve efficiency; complemented with solid leadership skills in coordinating technical teams to develop innovative technical solutions and guarantee total customer satisfaction. Capable of multitasking in fiercely competitive, multi-platform, and fast-paced environments. Armed with organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.