16 expert(s) found
AWARD-WINNING COMPLETIONS AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL offers 35 years’ experience in Petroleum Engineering with major O&G operators, independents, and service companies. Extensive knowledge of Joint Ventures, Production Optimization, Production Engineering, new technology and equipment design. STELLAR CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATOR who works with diverse cross-functional teams in support of large-scale drilling operations. ENTHUSIASTIC PERFORMER who thrives when planning and executing operations on technically challenging projects and finding unconventional solutions and implementing cost-saving improvements. RESOURCEFUL AND ANALYTICAL ADVISOR to corporate clients across the globe who deploys exceptional consulting skills resulting in completion enhancements, optimized well productivity, and cost efficiency.
Horizontal and Multilateral Wells
Production Management and Analysis
Facility DesignWell Performance Modeling
Risk Management (HAZID/HAZOP)
Land and Shelf Operations
Joint Interest Operations
Superior Interpersonal Skills
Completion, Offshore & Subsea, Production, Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Diverse experience in petroleum engineering technology with sound foundation on reservoir and production engineering principles, working on conventional & unconventional reservoirs, onshore & offshore, US & international.
Currently seeking full time work or contract project opportunities in petroleum reservoir engineering in US, Europe, South America, Middle East or Far East.
- Oil and gas asset evaluation, petroleum economics, decline curves, rate transient analysis (RTA)
- Acquisitions and divestitures (A&D), field development plans (FDP), reservoir management and SEC reserves
- Reservoir simulation, uncertainty analysis, material balance, welltest analysis (PTA), EOR and IOR
- Fracture stimulation design and analysis in vertical and horizontal wells
- Integrated production modeling for field optimization (IPM), nodal analysis.
- Wolfberry (Wolfcamp and Spraberry oil shale) in Permian Midland Basin
- Wolfbone (Wolfcamp and Bone Spring oil shale) in Permian Delaware Basin
- Fayetteville gas shale in Arkoma Basin, Haynesville shale in LA
- Austin chalk and Eagle Ford shale in South TX
- Tight-gas sands at Paradox Basin and Green River Basin in the Rockies
- Niobrara in DJ Basin, Mid-Continent Mississippi Lime.
- Offshore continental shelf and deepwater fields across Gulf of Mexico (GOM)
- Offshore deepwater Brazil at Campos and Santos Basins, offshore Trinidad and West Africa
- Onshore Louisiana, Alaska North Slope.
- ARIES, PHDWin or PEEP for decline curves and petroleum economics; Topaze or IHS Harmony for RTA
- Eclipse, tNavigator, Imex, GEM or MoRes for reservoir simulation. Saphir or PanSystem for welltest analysis
- MEPO or CMOST for assisted history matching & comprehensive uncertainty analysis using experimental design
- IPM-GAP and HFPT for integrated field production modelling; MBal for material balance, Prosper for nodal analysis
- Field and well data gathering from IHS, Wood Mackenzie, internal Oracle or other SQL databases
- Spotfire for multivariate data analysis; Crystal Ball for risk analysis.
Over the past 21 years, I have held various technical and management positions in the oil and gas industry for operators and service companies. I am American with permanent residence in Spicewood Texas. I have worked and lived overseas in the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Denmark. Half of my career has been as an expatriate in operations and upstream production development. Key career achievements: Technical -- the global evolution of passive inflow control completions; Growth Management -- successful technology implementation and business development for large and small companies.
Hi. Looking for the opportunities in Oil and Gas sector. Pretty much can do everything in this sector starting with drilling mud weight calculating, log analysis, well stimulation and finishing with oil/gas field development long term plan. I have several patents and a lot of papers in Cuttings Re-Injection / Drill Cuttings Injection / Fracturing Cuttings Injection.
Completion, Drilling, Production, Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
I am a highly motivated and result-driven petroleum engineer with fifteen years of technical and engineering experience in the oil and gas industry. Seeking to work in an organization, where I can utilize my technical, engineering, and research skills to take on increasing levels of challenges in the oil & gas sector and continue to build my professional career.
WINDOWS VISTA; 7; 8; 10; IOS.
MS OFFICE; MS PROJECT; AUTOCAD; CHEMCAD; WELLCAD; LABVIEW; LIMS; MINITAB; MFRAC; IWELL; PETRA; SAP; STIMPLAN; FRACPRO; KOMODO; AXIOM; TREND LINKS; ICONICS; CANARY; DATA-ACQ; MRL SOLUTIONS; GOTO MEETING; WEBEX;
EAGLEFORD - TEXAS
PERMAIN - TEXAS
BAKKEN – NORTH DAKOTA
THREE FORKS – NORTH DAKOTA
DJ BASIN - COLORADO
MSc. Petroleum Engineering
University of North Dakota, US -2019
B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
University of North Dakota, US -2016
B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
University of Benin, NG -2006
Dynamic Completion Operations Engineer with over 14 years experience in onshore unconventional reservoirs. Driven and proactive in the design and field execution of stimulation & completion projects, effecting business & cost saving initiatives, and highly successful in environments where multi-departmental synergy is imperative. Core competencies include the following:
•Project Risk Assessment, Management, & Mitigation
•AFE Cost & Budgetary Controls
•Completions/Hydraulic Fracture Design & Optimization
•Direct Project Implementation
I have 11 years of experience in the oil & gas industry that include working on drilling and production rigs, field surveillance, artificial lift, production optimization, data analytics and many other diverse projects. I also worked in production forecasting, waterflooding operations and candidate recognition.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Artificial Lift, Reservoir/Field Surveillance, Production Optimization, Reserves Forecasting and Software Development Life Cycle