31 expert(s) found
Jack Calame WELLSITE SUPERVISOR Unconventional Horizontal Specialist H/Drilling, Completion, ERD, MPD,UBD, CRT, Mud Cap, CTU, TCP, Snub, W/O Swell Pkrs,Hyd Pkrs,Frac Stack Slotted Pkrs, Cemented Liners, Plug & Perf
Currently engaged in completion engineering consulting. Working with various oil and gas contract and consulting firms.
Currently in a full-time consulting role as a completions engineering advisor. Thirty-five years in the oil and gas industry with drilling and completions experience, specializing in hydraulic fracturing design as well as thirty years of shale gas unconventional completion experience. Fifteen years consulting experience for various oil and gas companies as an in-house project engineer.
Served on numerous multidiscipline drilling and completions teams as technical lead and project management.
Countless hours designing and facilitating hydraulic fracturing treatments, including field supervision and logistics. Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering from Texas A&M University.
Most recent projects have entailed working with new startups, E&P and expert witness consulting.
Involved in one form or another with horizontal drilling and completion engineering activities since 1999.
Experience includes hydraulic fracturing, cementing, acidizing and coiled tubing for oil and gas wells. Work experience includes Region, District and Field Engineering, contract consulting as well as R&D and software development. Numerous hours designing and implementing hydraulic fracturing and cement designs.
AWARD-WINNING COMPLETIONS AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL offers 35 years’ experience in Petroleum Engineering with major O&G operators, independents, and service companies. Extensive knowledge of Joint Ventures, Production Optimization, Production Engineering, new technology and equipment design. STELLAR CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATOR who works with diverse cross-functional teams in support of large-scale drilling operations. ENTHUSIASTIC PERFORMER who thrives when planning and executing operations on technically challenging projects and finding unconventional solutions and implementing cost-saving improvements. RESOURCEFUL AND ANALYTICAL ADVISOR to corporate clients across the globe who deploys exceptional consulting skills resulting in completion enhancements, optimized well productivity, and cost efficiency.
Horizontal and Multilateral Wells
Production Management and Analysis
Facility DesignWell Performance Modeling
Risk Management (HAZID/HAZOP)
Land and Shelf Operations
Joint Interest Operations
Superior Interpersonal Skills
Completion, Offshore & Subsea, Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Diverse experience in petroleum engineering technology with sound foundation on reservoir and production engineering principles, working on conventional & unconventional reservoirs, onshore & offshore, US & international.
Currently seeking full time work or contract project opportunities in petroleum reservoir engineering in US, Europe, South America, Middle East or Far East.
- Oil and gas asset evaluation, petroleum economics, decline curves, rate transient analysis (RTA)
- Acquisitions and divestitures (A&D), field development plans (FDP), reservoir management and SEC reserves
- Reservoir simulation, uncertainty analysis, material balance, welltest analysis (PTA), EOR and IOR
- Fracture stimulation design and analysis in vertical and horizontal wells
- Integrated production modeling for field optimization (IPM), nodal analysis.
- Wolfberry (Wolfcamp and Spraberry oil shale) in Permian Midland Basin
- Wolfbone (Wolfcamp and Bone Spring oil shale) in Permian Delaware Basin
- Fayetteville gas shale in Arkoma Basin, Haynesville shale in LA
- Austin chalk and Eagle Ford shale in South TX
- Tight-gas sands at Paradox Basin and Green River Basin in the Rockies
- Niobrara in DJ Basin, Mid-Continent Mississippi Lime.
- Offshore continental shelf and deepwater fields across Gulf of Mexico (GOM)
- Offshore deepwater Brazil at Campos and Santos Basins, offshore Trinidad and West Africa
- Onshore Louisiana, Alaska North Slope.
- ARIES, PHDWin or PEEP for decline curves and petroleum economics; Topaze or IHS Harmony for RTA
- Eclipse, tNavigator, Imex, GEM or MoRes for reservoir simulation. Saphir or PanSystem for welltest analysis
- MEPO or CMOST for assisted history matching & comprehensive uncertainty analysis using experimental design
- IPM-GAP and HFPT for integrated field production modelling; MBal for material balance, Prosper for nodal analysis
- Field and well data gathering from IHS, Wood Mackenzie, internal Oracle or other SQL databases
- Spotfire for multivariate data analysis; Crystal Ball for risk analysis.
Detail-oriented, versatile, and dynamic professional, offering extensive experience in oilfield pressure pumping, technical customer support, and field operations. Expert at driving efforts to improve efficiency; complemented with solid leadership skills in coordinating technical teams to develop innovative technical solutions and guarantee total customer satisfaction. Capable of multitasking in fiercely competitive, multi-platform, and fast-paced environments. Armed with organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Over the past 21 years, I have held various technical and management positions in the oil and gas industry for operators and service companies. I am American with permanent residence in Spicewood Texas. I have worked and lived overseas in the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Denmark. Half of my career has been as an expatriate in operations and upstream production development. Key career achievements: Technical -- the global evolution of passive inflow control completions; Growth Management -- successful technology implementation and business development for large and small companies.
Completion, Process Engineering, Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Hi. Looking for the opportunities in Oil and Gas sector. Pretty much can do everything in this sector starting with drilling mud weight calculating, log analysis, well stimulation and finishing with oil/gas field development long term plan. I have several patents and a lot of papers in Cuttings Re-Injection / Drill Cuttings Injection / Fracturing Cuttings Injection.