3D SEISMIC DATA RE-PROCESSING QA/QC SERVICES
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 15-20 Years
COMPANY plans to conduct a 3D seismic data re-processing of Block 15-2/01, which will be done either in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia tentatively commencing in September 2019
The objectives of the re-processing of 3D seismic data is to utilize the most up to date industry technology including the latest Anisotropic Pre-stack Depth Migration (APSDM) to achieve the followings:
- High vertical and horizontal resolution
- High quality anisotropic velocity model
- Clear seismic image of clastic (including Lower Miocene and Oligocene C-D-E) & basement sections and fractures inside Basement
- Highest 3D seismic data quality for interpretation
- Preserve true amplitude for further study
The processing work is expected to be completed within eight (8) months from the time the Processing Contractor has received all field data, which will tentatively commence in September 2019.
For more details please see attached pdf file.
- Seismic Data Processing