SUB DISCIPLINE:Structural Geology
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 0-30 Years
Immediate consulting opportunity for geologist / project duration 2 weeks and requires intensive work, full time commitment for duration of project.
Requirements are below –
Experience in geological modeling and structural interpretation of specifically following formations in Claiborne Parish, Louisiana:
· Tokio Sst
· Pettet Ls
· Cotton Valley Sst Formation
· Bobcaw Sst
· Roseberry Sst
· Tucker Sst
· Taylor SSt
· Upper and Lower Haynesville Sst pls note - Sandstones (not shales!)
The project is set to produce following:
· Maps of geological structures tops, structural highs and lows
· Isopach maps
· Isochore maps
· Map the faults, grabens & horsts
· Provide the geological interpretation of continuation of proposed productive intervals and structural interpretations
· Prospects, drilling opportunities validation from point of structural interpretations
Consultant must have an access or know how to access all the publicly available data sources Petra-IHS, drilling info, department of natural resources of Louisiana and others. Consultant must have an access to geological modeling software / applications.
It is an intensive short projects to be performed in 2 weeks’ time.
T&C to be discussed.